Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Post Sugar Hill Market

The Sugar Hill Market was a huge sucess, it was mentioned in the New Yorker and there was a line out the door the day of the event. Although I missed the event because I was traveling in Iran with my little girl, my amazing sister Neda and good friend Tina did great and told me that they had a good time too.

I am excited to say that the organizers of the market have plans to have another one before Mother's Day!! And you can be sure that Kuzeh Pottery will be there. We will share more info about the upcoming event with you soon.

I also want to say thank you to all of you who shared pictures of what you had purchased on Instagram.


There were so many amazing vendors, do not miss out on the next one, it is going to be BIG!!

Photos By: Trevre Andrews
♥Pegah

No comments:

Post a Comment